Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value - that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Editors' Choice for Point Rewards.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card ranks 1 out of 9 Point Rewards Cards. This ranking is based on our analysis of our 4 published reviews, and our analysis of the features and benefits.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is a Personal Visa card with Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95.
| ||Regular APR ||Penalty APR |
|Purchases ||15.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfers ||15.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Cash Advances ||19.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
Articles on Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card offers a very generous point bonus and extra travel rewards to those with excellent credit. Keep in mind, the card does have an annual fee. It is the premium version of the Chase Sapphire Card.
Popular Cards from Chase
- Best 0% Offer in "Crowning 2013's Best Credit Card Offers" (January 14, 2013) -Forbes Online
- Pay less interest. Save on balances and new purchases
- $0 introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period ends, a variable APR of 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%.
- $0 Annual Fee
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months
12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99% (V)