Ink Cash® Business Card Find more credit cards from Chase
- Earn $200 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at gas stations and restaurants.
- 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- No annual fee
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and updated information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Articles on Ink Cash® Business Card
With no annual fee, the Ink Cash Business Card helps small business owners earn cash rewards fast thanks to an introductory cash back offer. Bonus rewards categories and an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months to sweeten the deal even more. The Ink Cash Business Card by Chase is a great bet for small businesses that plan on using their card within the US and want the simplicity of cash rewards.
Overwhelmed by choices? See the CreditDonkey list of the top credit cards for small business owners in 2014.
Signing up for a card with a sign-up bonus or an introductory offer can be a great way to get a head start on earning rewards or to get a handle on your debt. Check out the deals below to find the one that’s best for your spending habits:
For small business owners, credit is vital. But with so many credit cards available that are designed for businesses, how can you decide which one is right for you and your company? Consider these factors to help you narrow down your selection:
Compare Ink Cash to:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Business Charge Card|
$0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95