American Express Business Cards
Compare Business Credit Cards offers from American Express, a CreditDonkey advertiser. Read reviews and apply online
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- Plus, continue to get one point per dollar for qualifying purchases under $5,000.
- 50% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 50% of the points back.
- You can also receive 50% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
- See Rates & Fees
|Our Review: The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN offers travel-friendly benefits – including Global Lounge Collection, Airline Fee Credit, and Platinum Concierge Service. But with so many cards boasting no annual fee, why would anyone want to pay $450 to use this card each year?... Read full review|
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Business Charge Card|
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 35,000 bonus Starpoints® – Offer ends 04/05/2017.
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints® after you make an additional $3,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint® for all other purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in over 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights. Some hotels and resorts have mandatory service charges.
- Free, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Enrollment required.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases and $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
|Our Review: Do you or your employees travel for work? With over 1,300 hotels and resorts, 1:1 point transfer to select frequent flyer programs, and point bonus for those transfers, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is one of our favorite travel rewards cards on CreditDonkey for business owners. Read on to see what sets this card apart from the competition... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
15.74% - 19.74% Variable
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
You might also be interested in
American Express now offer promotions for new credit card applicants. But how do you pick which deal is right for you? Read this in-depth 2016 guide.
For small business owners, credit is vital. But with so many credit cards available that are designed for businesses, how can you decide which one is right for you and your company? Consider these factors to help you narrow down your selection (and be sure to scroll down to easily compare current promotions) ...
Articles on American Express Business Cards
Do you want a simple way to earn cash back with no annual fee? True to its name, the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express helps small-business owners earn cash back on purchases without having to think much about it. And ...
Is the Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN worth the $175 annual fee? It depends. Read this in-depth analysis BEFORE you apply.
The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN offers travel-friendly benefits – including Global Lounge Collection, Airline Fee Credit, and Platinum Concierge Service. But with so many cards boasting no annual fee, why would anyone want ...
Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express combines everyday rewards with opportunities to cash in on your loyalty. Keep reading to find out what makes this Amex credit card a right pick for growing businesses.
Is the Plum Card® from American Express OPEN worth the $250 annual fee? Read on to see how this card can help business owners manage cash flow.
The Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN gives you a way to flexibly manage your business expenses while earning reward points. This card does charges a $95 annual fee so in our opinion, it's more suited for those who plan to ...
Do you travel for business? Is Delta your go-to airline? If so, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express could be your ticket to travel-related rewards.
Do you or your employees travel for work? With over 1,300 hotels and resorts, 1:1 point transfer to select frequent flyer programs, and point bonus for those transfers, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is ...
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by American Express. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express.
You might also be interested in