Cash Back Deals
Whether you're a big spender or only use your credit card occasionally, a card with cash back is a great way to get rewarded for your purchases. Compare the cards below from our partners to find one that offers the sign-up bonus, bonus categories, and other perks that is right for you. Keep in mind that some cash back cards charge an annual fee.
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between October 1 - December 31, 2014 at Amazon.com, Zappos.com and select department stores
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
|Our Review: With its sign-up bonus, rotating 5% cash back categories, and 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, the Chase Freedom card is one of the most popular no-annual-fee rewards cards on the market. Because this card lets cardholders earn cash back in so many different ways, it fits a wide range of lifestyles... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months
13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)
You might also be interested in