Baggage Insurance Credit Cards
Compare Credit Cards with Baggage Insurance
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value - that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Baggage Insurance Benefit: Carry-on or checked luggage is covered if lost or stolen when you purchase your common carrier ticket on your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.
|Our Review: The Chase Sapphire Preferred card offers a very generous point bonus and extra travel rewards to those with excellent credit. Keep in mind, the card does have an annual fee. It is the premium version of the Chase Sapphire Card... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Articles on Baggage Insurance
As Americans prepare to travel this holiday season, our "Lost Luggage" infographic helps you lessen the aggravation that comes along with lost luggage.
With all the money airlines are charging for luggage these days, you’d think they’d treat yours with a little more care. Unfortunately, this is simply not always the case. Mistakes certainly happen, and you could end up with delayed luggage – or ...