Baggage Insurance Cards
Compare Cards with Baggage Insurance
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Baggage Insurance: Carry-on or checked luggage is covered if lost or stolen when you purchase your common carrier ticket on your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.
|Our Review: Do you like to travel? Travel credit cards can help you earn flights and hotel stays. Our favorite is the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. It has a huge bonus point offer and premium travel benefits. But this card has a $95 annual fee. Read on to see if the Sapphire Preferred is worth it... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
16.49% - 23.49% Variable
Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees
|Our Review: If you spend a lot on airfare, the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express may be worth considering. Read on for 10 reasons to consider this Amex card and 4 reasons to skip it... Read full review|
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Personal Charge Card|
Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $195
Articles on Baggage Insurance
As Americans prepare to travel this holiday season, our "Lost Luggage" infographic helps you lessen the aggravation that comes along with lost luggage.
With all the money airlines are charging for luggage these days, you’d think they’d treat yours with a little more care. Unfortunately, this is simply not always the case. Mistakes certainly happen, and you could end up with delayed luggage – or ...