Baggage Insurance Cards
Compare Cards with Baggage Insurance
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value - that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Baggage Insurance Benefit: Carry-on or checked luggage is covered if lost or stolen when you purchase your common carrier ticket on your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.
|Our Review: The Chase Sapphire Preferred card offers a very generous point bonus and extra travel rewards to those with excellent credit. Keep in mind, the card does have an annual fee. It is the premium version of the Chase Sapphire Card... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets, 1X points on other purchases.
- You can transfer points to over 20 frequent traveler programs or use points for gift cards at popular stores.
- As an added bonus, you can get 15,000 points after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
|Our Review: The American Express Premier Rewards Gold card offers 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines and 2x points at US gas stations and US supermarkets. In exchange, the Premier Rewards Gold card charges an annual fee of $175. Is the annual fee worth it? Read on to see if you can justify the annual fee... Read full review|
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Personal Charge Card|
Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175
Articles on Baggage Insurance
As Americans prepare to travel this holiday season, our "Lost Luggage" infographic helps you lessen the aggravation that comes along with lost luggage.
With all the money airlines are charging for luggage these days, you’d think they’d treat yours with a little more care. Unfortunately, this is simply not always the case. Mistakes certainly happen, and you could end up with delayed luggage – or ...