Baggage Insurance Cards
Compare Cards with Baggage Insurance
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Baggage Insurance: Carry-on or checked luggage is covered if lost or stolen when you purchase your common carrier ticket on your Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.
|Our Review: Travel credit cards are a great way to earn flights and hotel stays. Our favorite is the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card because of its bonus point offers and premium travel benefits. Read on to see if the Sapphire Preferred's annual fee is worth it for you... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
16.49% - 23.49% Variable
Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Articles on Baggage Insurance
As Americans prepare to travel this holiday season, our "Lost Luggage" infographic helps you lessen the aggravation that comes along with lost luggage.
With all the money airlines are charging for luggage these days, you’d think they’d treat yours with a little more care. Unfortunately, this is simply not always the case. Mistakes certainly happen, and you could end up with delayed luggage – or ...