Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express vs Ink Classic® Business Card
American Express is a CreditDonkey partner. We receive compensation if you apply and get approved for a card through links in our content. You support CreditDonkey by using our links. (read more)
Articles on Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
With its sign-up bonus, 1:1 point transfer to select frequent flyer programs, and point bonus for those transfers, the Starwood Preferred Guest card is one of our favorite travel rewards cards on CreditDonkey for business owners. If you or your employees travel frequently for business, this card (and the $65 annual fee) is worth consideration.
Articles on Ink Classic® Business Card
With extra cash back in common-sense categories like office supplies and gasoline, the Chase Ink Classic Business card is an asset for small business owners who don’t want to pay an annual fee. The card also offers a substantial sign-up bonus, a 6-month 0% intro APR, and a competitive APR following the introductory period.
Compare Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card to:
You might also be interested in
Compare Ink Business to:
- Named a Best Card for Cash Back by MONEY® Magazine
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between 4/1/15-6/30/15 at Restaurants, Bed Bath & Beyond®, H&M®, and Overstock.com®.
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like Gas stations, Restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire as long as your account is open
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months
13.99% - 22.99% Variable