We've compiled a list of the Hotel Deal Credit Card Deals currently available on CreditDonkey.
Introductory Bonus Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
"If only I can get away" may be a constant saying your head. You can make it happen by signing up with a hotel credit card from our partner that rewards you for your spending.
Compare Credit Cards with Introductory Bonus Hotel Rewards
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Receive free in-room, premium internet access. Booking requirements apply.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Introductory Bonus Hotel Rewards: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
|Our Review: Do you like to travel? Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express earns points that you can redeem for hotel stays and flights. Plus, there's a signup bonus! But the card has an annual fee. Read on to find out if the SPG card is still worth considering... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
15.74% - 19.74% Variable
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
Disclaimer: The information for the Citi® Hilton HHonors Visa Signature® Card and Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card have been collected independently by CreditDonkey. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
You might also be interested in