Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip-enabled for enhanced security at home and abroad when you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers.
- Free employee cards
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Ink Plus® Business Credit Card from Chase is a Business card with $0 Annual Fee for the First year, then $95.
Why this card may not be for you: This card has an annual fee. If you prefer a credit card with no annual fee instead, here is a side-by-side comparison of Chase Ink Plus and SimplyCash.
| ||Regular APR ||Penalty APR |
|Purchases ||15.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfers ||15.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Cash Advances ||19.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
Articles on Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
With a strong reward program, generous sign-up bonus, and travel benefits, the Ink Plus is great for small businesses looking for a go-to card. While the Ink Plus does charge an annual fee of $95, thriving businesses will enjoy the beefier benefits this card offers.
Compare Chase Ink Plus to:
- Welcome Offer: Get 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- A Premium Card with access to over 40 benefits to help power your business
- Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year on a selected airline for incidentals such as baggage fees, lounge day passes, and more
- Complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Business Charge Card|
- Limited Time Offer: You can get a $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership
- To be eligible for this offer, your application must be received by June 23, 2015
- With no annual membership fee, it's a smart choice for your business
- Reinvest in your business with automatic cash back
- 5% at U.S. office supply stores & on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% on the category of your choice and 1% on other purchases
- On purchases up to $25,000 at 5% and 3% per rebate year, then 1%
- Terms and limitations apply
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% for 9 months
12.24% - 19.24% (Variable)
Featured Cards from Chase
With no annual fee, the Ink Cash Business Card helps small business owners earn cash rewards fast thanks to an introductory cash back offer. Bonus rewards categories and an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months to sweeten the deal even more. The Ink Cash by Chase is a great bet for small businesses that plan on using their credit card within the US and want the simplicity of cash rewards.