Ink Plus® Business Card
- Limited Time Bonus Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $875 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Named "Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business" MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $95 Annual Fee
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Ink Plus® Business Card from Chase is a Business card with $95 annual fee.
| ||Regular APR ||Penalty APR |
|Purchases ||15.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfers ||15.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Cash Advances ||19.24% (Variable)||29.99%|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
Articles on Ink Plus® Business Card
With a strong reward program, generous sign-up bonus, and travel benefits, the Ink Plus Business Card is great for small businesses looking for a go-to card. While the Ink Plus does charge an annual fee of $95, thriving businesses will enjoy the beefier benefits this card offers.
Overwhelmed? See the list of the top credit cards for small business owners for 2014 and compare offers from multiple CreditDonkey partners.
Signing up for a card with a sign-up bonus or an introductory offer can be a great way to get a head start on earning rewards or to get a handle on your debt. Check out the deals below to find one that’s right for your spending habits:
For small business owners, credit is vital. But with so many credit cards available that are designed for businesses, how can you decide which one is right for you and your company? Consider these factors to help you narrow down your selection:
Compare Chase Ink Plus to:
- Welcome Offer: Get 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- A Premium Card with access to over 40 benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges worldwide
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Business Charge Card|