Emergency Assistance Cards
Get assistance in cases of emergencies from your credit card.
Compare Cards with Emergency Assistance
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days - that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.49%, 20.49% or 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
|Our Review: Is this 2x miles credit card worth the $89 annual fee? Read on to see how the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® compares with other top travel rewards credit cards... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% for 12 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
16.49%, 20.49% or 23.49% Variable
$89 - Waived first year
Articles on Emergency Assistance
Daily, we face the risk of natural and manmade disasters, job loss and medical emergencies. Unfortunately, many Americans have no plans in place regarding these unexpected disasters. This increases the stress they face when disaster strikes.