Emergency Assistance Cards
Get assistance in cases of emergencies from your credit card.
Compare Cards with Emergency Assistance
- Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- New: Get 3x points - Choose 1 out of 5 categories
- Plus, 2X points on the 4 remaining categories and 1X points on other purchases
- Redeem points for everyday business expenses, to help with travel costs or to reward employees and entertain clients.
- Track, organize, and stay on top of your business expenses with powerful expense-tracking tools
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Terms and limitations apply
|Our Review: The American Express Business Gold Rewards Card is a charge card for established businesses. While it has a good rewards program, business owners should be aware of the $175 annual fee and excellent credit requirement. However, if your business is thriving (to justify the $175 annual fee) and have excellent credit, the American Express Business Gold is a worthy contender for your business... Read full review|
|Card Type||Annual Fee|
|Business Charge Card|
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
Articles on Emergency Assistance
Daily, we face the risk of natural and manmade disasters, job loss and medical emergencies. Unfortunately, many Americans have no plans in place regarding these unexpected disasters. This increases the stress they face when disaster strikes.