Emergency Assistance Credit Cards
Get assistance in cases of emergencies from your credit card.
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days - that's enough to redeem for a $200 travel statement credit
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months after account opening. After that, variable APR, currently 14.99% or 18.99%, based upon your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2X miles on travel and dining and 1X miles on all other purchases
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Book the travel you want - airfare, hotels, cruises and more and earn miles on your purchase
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- Complimentary online FICO® Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers
Emergency Assistance Benefit: Reimbursement for expenses if your baggage is delayed or misdirected. Trip cancellation/interruption coverage. MasterCard® Global Service with 24-hour emergency assistance.
|Our Review: If you like to travel, you can earn 2X miles on travel and dining purchases and 1X miles on all other purchases with the Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard. Every time you buy something on this card, you earn miles. These miles are good for statement credits toward flights, hotels, car rentals, and cruises. This program is especially generous when you consider that this card does not have an annual fee... Read full review|
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% for 12 months
0% for 12 months
14.99% or 18.99%* (Variable)
Articles on Emergency Assistance
Daily, we face the risk of natural and manmade disasters, job loss and medical emergencies. Unfortunately, many Americans have no plans in place regarding these unexpected disasters. This increases the stress they face when disaster strikes.