- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between July 1 and September 30, 2014 at gas stations and Kohl's®
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Editors' Choice for Cash Back Rewards.
The Chase Freedom® ranks 1 out of 8 Cash Back Credit Cards. This ranking is based on our analysis of our 5 published reviews, and our analysis of the features and benefits.
Chase Freedom® is a Personal Visa card with $0 annual fee.
|Intro APR ||Intro Period as long as ||Regular APR ||Penalty APR |
|Purchases ||0%||15 months||13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfers ||0%||15 months||13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Cash Advances ||N/A||N/A||23.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
Articles on Chase Freedom®
With its sign-up bonus, rotating 5% cash back categories, and 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, the Chase Freedom card is one of the most popular no-annual-fee rewards cards on the market. Because this card lets cardholders earn cash back in so many different ways, it fits a wide range of lifestyles.