- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between October 1 - December 31, 2014 at Amazon.com, Zappos.com and select department stores
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Editors' Choice for Cash Back Rewards.
The Chase Freedom® ranks 1 out of 10 Cash Back Credit Cards. This ranking is based on our analysis of our 9 published reviews, and our analysis of the features and benefits.
Chase Freedom® is a Personal Visa card with $0 annual fee.
|Intro APR ||Intro Period as long as ||Regular APR ||Penalty APR |
|Purchases ||0%||15 months||13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfers ||0%||15 months||13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
|Cash Advances ||N/A||N/A||23.99% (Variable)||29.99%|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
Articles on Chase Freedom®
With its sign-up bonus, rotating 5% cash back categories, and 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, the Chase Freedom card is one of the most popular no-annual-fee rewards cards on the market. Because this card lets cardholders earn cash back in so many different ways, it fits a wide range of lifestyles.
Compare Chase Freedom to:
- Get one year of Amazon Prime plus $50 back after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- You will receive $50 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% on Purchases for 15 months
0% on Balance Transfers for 15 months
12.99% - 21.99% Variable