Blue Sky from American Express® Find more credit cards from American Express
- Welcome Bonus: earn 7,500 points after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership - redeemable for a $100 statement credit.
- Flexible Ways to Earn: earn 1 point for virtually every dollar you spend on eligible purchases.
- Unlimited Travel Options: Travel with any airline, hotel, cruise, car rental and travel package - with no blackout dates.
- Flexible Bill Payments: pay your bill all at once or over time.
- No annual membership fee and 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months, after that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 17.24%- 22.24%.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- Go to issuer's official application, terms, and details
See issuer's website for details including terms and conditions. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and updated information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. When you click on the Apply Now button, you can review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Credit Card Review by CreditDonkey
Blue Sky from American Express® is a Personal American Express Network card with $0 annual fee.
Apply for the American Express Blue Sky with American Express secure online application. To qualify for this offer, you usually need excellent credit.
|Intro APR ||Intro Period as long as ||Regular APR ||Penalty APR |
|Purchases ||0%||on Purchases for 12 months||17.24% - 22.24% (Variable)||27.24%|
|Balance Transfers ||None||None||17.24% - 22.24% (Variable)||27.24%|
|Cash Advances ||N/A||N/A||25.24% (Variable)||27.24%|
Rewards & Benefits
point for virtually every dollar spent. Use points for flights on any airline, stays at any hotel, and car rentals with any company. Points worth up to 33% more
than most other travel cards - It only takes 7,500 points to get a $100 statement credit for any travel purchase.
Enjoy exclusive access and benefits in select markets with Ticketmaster® through the American Express® Ticket Savings Center
$0 Fraud Liability
Use the American Express® Card online or off, and you won't be held responsible for any fraudulent charges. Period.
Car Rental Insurance
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance provides coverage for theft of or damage to most rental vehicles when you use your Card to reserve and pay for an auto rental.
Extended Warranty mirrors manufacturers' warranties for covered products purchased with your Card account up to one additional year.
90-day coverage from date of purchase against theft and accidental damage up to $1,000 per occurrence.
Return Protection guarantees you're satisfied with eligible purchases made with your Card up to $300 per item.
Travel Accident Insurance
Travel Accident Insurance provides up to $100,000 in accidental death and dismemberment insurance while traveling on a Common Carrier Conveyance (plane, train, ship, helicopter, or bus) when the entire fare has been charged to the Card.
When you travel more than 100 miles from home, American Express will provide you with medical, legal, or other emergency assistance, including medical and legal referrals, visa/passport help, cash wire service, lost luggage assistance and more.
Interest Rates & Interest Charges
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
0% introductory APR on Purchases for 12 months. After that, your APR will be as low as 17.24% to 22.24% (Variable) based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Balance Transfers
APR will be as low as 17.24% to 22.24% (Variable) based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Cash Advances
APR will be as low as 25.24% (Variable) based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Paying Interest for Purchases
You usually have at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle to pay your entire balance to avoid interest.
- Paying Interest for Balance Transfers
Usually, interest begins charging on the transfer transaction date.
- Paying Interest for Cash Advances
Usually, interest begins charging on the cash advance transaction date.
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee
Either $5.00 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee
Either $5.00 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Fee
2.7% of the amount of each transaction.
- Late Payment Fee
Usually, a $35 fee for each late payment may apply.
- Returned Payment Fee
Usually, a $35 fee for each returned payment may apply.
- Overlimit Fee
Usually, a $0 fee for each overlimit may apply.
Complete Card Details
- For the complete terms and conditions, view the issuer's official application, terms, and details. While reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and updated information, the information shown on this site may vary, be out of date, or not applicable to you. All information is provided without warranty. Please review the terms and conditions on the issuer's website.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.
Articles on Blue Sky from American Express®
If you want travel rewards but don't want an annual fee, the American Express Blue Sky card can give you a quality travel rewards program. With this card, 7,500 points get you a $100 travel credit. That's 33% higher than many other travel cards. Bonus points and flexible travel booking sweeten the deal.
Compare American Express Blue Sky to:
- Earn 100 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Simple and Straightforward: With the Blue Cash Everyday Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- No annual fee, 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99% with flexibility to pay over time.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfer||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
0% on Purchases for 12 months
12.99% - 21.99% (Variable)
Popular Cards from American Express
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 during your first three months of Card membership
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide when you enroll in Priority Pass™ Select, no foreign transaction fees
- Receive up to $200 annually in a statement credit with the airline of your choice to use towards baggage fees, flight-change fees, in-flight food and beverage purchases and more
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Entertainment benefits: get Advance Tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- Terms and restrictions apply
- Earn More: earn 25K Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2K during your first three months of Card membership; earn 15K points after you spend $30,000 within one calendar year
- Earn Fast: 3X points for flights booked with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets, 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 300 of some of your favorite brands
- Access to Benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan* when you travel, and shop with confidence with Extended Warranty* and Return Protection.*Underwritten by Amex Assurance Company
- Book two consecutive hotel nights through American Express Travel and receive $75 back at checkout. Restrictions may apply
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Terms and Restrictions Apply